Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Gay Mayor in Republican's Clothing

So yesterday was Election Day and I voted on my way to
work. I had planned on going to vote on my lunch
break, but decided it may be too crowded. I took a
chance that it would be less crowded in the morning
and I was right. I woke up at 8:15, showered, dressed,
voted and was still at work by 9am! I can never work
far away from where I live. The benefits of walking to
work are just too good.
So Michael Bloomberg is mayor of NYC once again and
Jon Corzine is the governor of NJ. Hopefully we will
take back the federal government next year...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic

11:54 AM, December 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home