Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar

I didn't actually watch the Oscars last night, did anyone? I did hear though that Brokeback Mountain did not win all of the awards it was supposed to. Crash really did deserve to win. Maybe more members of "the academy" read my blog than I thought.
And more good news from this weekend- Park Avenue Cafe is still hosting "Pay-Your-Age" dinners after 8:30. You have to check it out. The food is amazing. I had a $40 piece of steak with an appetizer and dessert for only $26!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, CRASH was a very good movie. I am glad it won!

6:59 PM, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad CRASH won because I think it deserved to, but I'm also pissed that it won because w/ all the buzz I was sure that BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN would win (when was the last time that "Best Picture" acutally went to the best film that was nominated?). So yes, yes... CRASH winning was great, but it lost me this year's Oscar pool at my office- damnit!

5:27 PM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home