Thursday, January 19, 2006

Million Dollar Idea

So yesterday I was reading a newspaper article about a kid in the UK who came up with an idea that earned him $1 million in five months. I know it sounds like an infomercial that you click through at 3am, but you have to visit his website. The site is called MillionDollarHomepage.com. He decided to divide his homepage into 1,000,000 pixels and sell each pixel for $1 to advertisers and people that would be interested in buying a piece of internet history. The idea is so simple that I am ashamed that I didn't think of it first! This 21-year-old kid earned $1,000,000! He is a millionaire because he came up with a fantastic idea.
I need to find my $1,000,000 idea before someone else takes it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is insane. Does he really have a million websites on this one page?

I like that French lady with the toilet paper. Do you have that?

They featured District 17 on the Cobert Report tonight- complete with pictures of Woodlawn Cemetery, S&S cheesecake and the Stella Doro Factory!

12:03 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Joe said...

It's crazy, but the kid actually has links to tons of websites through his million dollar webpage. You can even zoom in to see some of the pictures up close. I didn't buy the French lady holding toiloet paper, but I found the picture online. Very funny...

9:33 AM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home